Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Fourculture Magazine

Fourculture Magazine:

Here is a brand new arts zine that features members of "the tribe" from around the U.S. and Europe.  This mag' covers the four pillars of art and takes you outside the box of current mediocrity.  The stories are intriguing and show sides of artists not usually represented in interviews or features.  Fourculture writers like to get inside the hearts and heads of creators.

Yes, I'm a little biased about the publications as it is a new outlet for my writing and a new place for me to introduce the world to some of the special people that cross my path. In the debut issue you will find an interview with Hans Haveron about his mural at Facebook and some of the work he does for the DoArt Foundation.  Then there's a feature on Calling All Astronauts which even I learned from.  I was assigned this article and went in cold.  Since then I've spent time on Twitter getting to know Dave and his musical inspirations and feelings about the state of the industry.

Please check it out.  Leave comments.  Subscribe.  Next month I have a feature on AlexanderDcD who is now one of the most complex street artists I've connected with.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment